You can eat it cold but what if you want to reheat your bacon, personally I prefer my bacon warm. Yes, you can reheat your bacon. In this article, I will cover 3 ways on how you can reheat your lovely bacon.
I know it isn’t often that you leave bacon on your plate. But every once and a while you are just so full that you can’t really consume anymore. So what do you do with this bacon? Well, first you store it in an airtight container.
If you don’t have time to make your own bacon you can buy Canned Bacon at Amazon that way it is easy to get your morning bacon fast, you can also use the list at the end of the article.
Can the Same Techniques for Reheating Bacon be Used for Making Bacon Flavored Lip Balm?
Can I Use an Instant Pot to Reheat Bacon?
3 Ways of Reheating Bacon
As mentioned above I will tell you 3 ways on how to reheat your bacon. But actually there are more then that so if you have a way you would like to share with the bacon-loving people then please do it in the comments below.
1. Reheat Your Bacon in the Microwave (The Fastest Method)
This is properly the fastest way that you can reheat your bacon which makes it the ideal method for those fast-paced mornings.
- Place your bacon on a regular microwave-safe plate with a few strips of paper towel.
- Then place it in your microwave and set the timer between 30-45 seconds. The exact time depends on the model and the watts of your microwave, so experiment a bit so you can find your setting.
- Then it is ready for you to eat or serve.
- Remember that the plate is HOT when you take it out.
- This method is really good with Canned Bacon cause it really saves you time.
2. Reheat Your Bacon in the Oven (The Big Scale method)
If you have a lot of bacon you need reheated this is the best method by far. So if you are reheating bacon for a crowd of people then this is the best way for you. But if you are making bacon for a big crowd consider buying the Canned Bacon to save a lot of time and work.
- Take a baking pan and place your bacon in it (You can place it on a silicone baking sheet for easier cleaning)
- Cover the bacon with tin foil
- Place it in the oven and set your oven to 400º F (210º C)
- Wait until you start hearing the sizzling of the bacon
- It should take around 5 min.
3. Reheat Your Bacon on the Skillet
- But since you have already cooked your bacon a lot of greases have already left the bacon. That is why you need some grease to put on the skillet. (Read our article on why you should save your bacon grease).
- Place some bacon grease or a few teaspoons of oil on to the pan.
- Add the bacon to the skillet.
- Heat the bacon at low heat with the skillet covered. This is to make sure that the bacon does not get dried up.
- It should only take around 3 min to heat up the bacon.
If you are looking for other types of bacon try and take a look at this article where we list almost all the different types of bacon that exist.